Featured Post

Jewelry and Inspiration

What is the most fun about designing jewelry?  Playing!! I get the most from spending time playing, not producing, filling orders, or even...

What's New?

What's New?
A little press...

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Tucson this week, What's on the Horizon?

I follow several jewelry designers on Instagram.  It is always inspiring to see what others are doing.  This week they all seem to be where I should be Tucson.  Now I went on in a post before about this, so I won't again, needless to say, I am going to a show this weekend, just a local one, and hopefully will find some fillers.

So what's on the horizon?  We were recently contacted by a LA Stylist and will be meeting with him this month.  It is very exciting, and the possibilities are endless, I hope.  I try not to get too excited each time something new comes along, but I can't help but think that it's the next step in our little business growing. 

People often ask what is it that I want to have happen...well here is my list:

1. Grow at a steady, solid rate, without out growing ourselves
2. Find those who are interested in working with me, and understand a small business
3. Find those that are good at creating and making jewelry
4. Be editorialized by major magazines
5. Find pieces/designs in appropriate relevant places, TV, magazines, ads, etc
6. Find appropriate investments
7. Enjoy the ride of course

Big list, long list, but I am patient and this is totally attainable!!!

No comments: