Featured Post

Jewelry and Inspiration

What is the most fun about designing jewelry?  Playing!! I get the most from spending time playing, not producing, filling orders, or even...

What's New?

What's New?
A little press...

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Jewelry Class Coming Soon

So I am taking off this show season for a couple of reasons.  I am interested in learning some new skills, adjusting my designs a little, and just honestly taking a break. 

So I plan to take a class at the Revere Academy in San Francisco.  I am very excited, the last time I took a course to expand my knowledge base was when I was 5 months pregnant.  I wasn't sure if it was such a good idea, it was a shaping, doming, hammering course, but I think it is the reason my son now loves to work with me. 

So I plan to take a stone setting course, not bezeling, but pave setting, and I am so exceptionally excited.  I have wanted to take a course like this for a long time.  I have all these wonderful ideas in my mind and want to be able to execute them, well. 

So, that is what is on the horizon....#newskills


No comments: