Featured Post

Jewelry and Inspiration

What is the most fun about designing jewelry?  Playing!! I get the most from spending time playing, not producing, filling orders, or even...

What's New?

What's New?
A little press...

Monday, April 11, 2016

Vacation and Inspiration

I just took a vacation, much needed, from everything, jewelry, my life, and more.  It was a good vacation, although it had it's rough moments.  For instance, my son got food poisoning, ever watch a 2 year old have food poisoning, so sad.  Then 2 days later, an ear infection.  So basically the first 3 days were good, the rest, could have left them behind. 

But just the same it was still good at times.  We played on the beach, built sand castles, looked for treasures, took naps, ate (when feeling well), shopped, yes I always like to contribute to local economies, and just spent time together. 

Even through the rough patches, getting away from it all really puts things into perspective.  It also allows me to think outside the box about things I would like to do for RGD. I came up with a few new ideas, which I am excited about.  I will just have to find the time.  As with everything. 

In the meantime here is a little #vacation #armcandy!!!



No comments: