Featured Post

Jewelry and Inspiration

What is the most fun about designing jewelry?  Playing!! I get the most from spending time playing, not producing, filling orders, or even...

What's New?

What's New?
A little press...

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Traveling & Jewelry

So I can not tell a lie, I love to travel.  Anywhere!  I love to go places 2 hours away, or 12 hours away.  And one of the nice things about having my business is I do get to travel, for shows, PR, buying gems, etc. 

Most recently I was planning to go to Amsterdam and then over to London, my PR firm is there, and I was hoping to maybe stop in and say hello.  Now I am not one to be "scared" but I have to say I am concerned about what is going on across the globe. 

After yesterday, I believe I will not be traveling to Amsterdam and London.  I want to but this is the thing.  I have a child.  I have a beautiful, sweet, fun little boy, who I would not put in harms way ever.  Now if you have read my blog, by now you know 1. my main priority is him 2. that he travels with me, everywhere!  I don't leave home without him.  So yes, he was going with me. 

Now if it were me alone, I would still go.  I would be on the plane, and would figure the rest out.  But I am a mommy now.  I have the responsibility to take care of him, be there for him, and make sure that he is safe and well loved. I take that job seriously!

So what am I saying, Amsterdam, London can wait.  There is always Skype or Facetime, right?

#jewelry #travel #jewelrydesigner #makingithappen #momlife #boutique #publicrelations #cherrypr

No comments: