Featured Post

Jewelry and Inspiration

What is the most fun about designing jewelry?  Playing!! I get the most from spending time playing, not producing, filling orders, or even...

What's New?

What's New?
A little press...

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Amazon, Handmade and Jewelry

Not to long ago, I was approved to join Amazon Handmade.  Now selling jewelry online is difficult.  Pictures are everything.  Good pictures can be difficult to take.  And then if you aren't able to take them, finding someone who can, can be difficult.

But I was fortunate to find a good photographer, who recently raised all her prices, and I now have good pics of my designs.  So I am working on updating my sites online where I sell my items.

I am always a little hesitant to start something new.  I did it with 11main and then they were bought out and that was the last I saw of any communication from them, or anything movement in general.  I have Etsy, but I still wonder how that truly works.  I think they have their "favorites" to some degree.

But Amazon has shown as a possibility in the sense that I have received quite a few sales in just a short amount of time.  So is it my pictures, or maybe people are realizing how wonderful my designs are, LOL.  Or is it Mother's Day?  I think it's the latter.  But with the holiday around the corner we will find out soon!!

#Amazon #Handmade #Jewelry #Jewelrydesigner #Jotd #workingmom

No comments: