Featured Post

Jewelry and Inspiration

What is the most fun about designing jewelry?  Playing!! I get the most from spending time playing, not producing, filling orders, or even...

What's New?

What's New?
A little press...

Monday, March 14, 2016

New Jewelry Designs

During my time designing and making jewelry, I have managed to get caught up in a few things.  Mostly that I have pieces, that I love to make, but that also sell very well.  They are all fun to do, and very much me, but what happens is through wholesale shows, trunks shows and selling online, those become my staples.  My bread and butter if you will.

But there is the is other part of me that loves doing bigger, chunkier pieces. 


Stone setting is so much fun!  I love finding Turquoise, Laramar, Aquamarine stones and finding them homes in metal.  It is so much fun and the outcome is usually something you want to wear forever.  But they are also more expensive to make therefore they cost more to the buyer, and there isn't always a market for it.

The last 2 shows that  I did, LV and SF, I decided to make a few "one of a kinds" and to see how they do.  Well both shows sold out on all of them.  Most buyers bought a piece or two to compliment the rest of their order.  To create a picture book, a story line, if you will.  It was so exciting for me to have those pieces, that I love making, purchased for stores.

So next I have decided to start creating more difficult pieces to have cast and to really expand my designs to pieces that hopefully will be adored by my customers and their customers, all over !

#jewelrydesigner #jewelry #gemstones #lasvegas #sanfrancisco #rosegilleydesigns

No comments: