Featured Post

Jewelry and Inspiration

What is the most fun about designing jewelry?  Playing!! I get the most from spending time playing, not producing, filling orders, or even...

What's New?

What's New?
A little press...

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

With this Druzy I the....

A friend of mine found sterling silver and gold metals from an estate sale...what I have been able to do with the metals is so much fun!! The beaded wire above, I have never worked with, and a bangle is what I came up with...I love it, definitely a statement piece!!

So for the next month...literally from this day forth, I will be working towards making pieces for the SF show, and getting my display ready, as well as my little giveaways...that is my goal.

Oh and yes...I as of today have my business on track...so exciting!!!

Well off to zumba...now that makes me smile too!!

No comments: