Featured Post

Jewelry and Inspiration

What is the most fun about designing jewelry?  Playing!! I get the most from spending time playing, not producing, filling orders, or even...

What's New?

What's New?
A little press...

Friday, August 5, 2016

Growing Up

I did it. I finally hired an intern. Her name is Lauren. It is nice to see RGD expand a little. It is something I have wanted to do for a long time. But for many different reasons I didn't.


Mostly because of trust, cost to do business, etc. Then one day there she was. Just through a normal conversation we started talking and the more I knew, major in Graphic Arts, her own personal experience with small business and her drive, it suddenly dawned on me, huh maybe she could intern for me. 

After a few emails to junk we finally connected and now she has expanded my little business to two. She works about 10 hours a week. But her ideas, initiative, and fresh perspective is inspiring and exciting. She is working on some rebranding for me as well as outreach online materials. 

Not to say it will all work out exactly as I hope, but I can hope that things work out for a while! Wish me luck on this next step in RGD journey!!


No comments: