Featured Post

Jewelry and Inspiration

What is the most fun about designing jewelry?  Playing!! I get the most from spending time playing, not producing, filling orders, or even...

What's New?

What's New?
A little press...

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Amazon.....com

So it turns out Amazon.com is a big deal.  I have to say as a mother of a now 2 year old, I didn't spend much time shopping online the last two years.  I am a little old school, I like to touch things, make sure they are exactly as I want, before I but them.  Buying online is scary to me.  And so unsure.  Interesting that I sell my jewelry online isn't it?

So my son and I had a play date yesterday and we got to my friends house and she had some great toys.  I asked her where she obtained such toys, since they weren't at the local Toys R Us, that I have spent many an hour at as of recently.  She said, Oh we shop on Amazon.com.  I said what is this Amazon.com that you speak of....and abracadabra 5 hours later I am on Amazon.com.

So yes, I know I am late to the party.  I usually am, either physically, mentally, or in someway, mostly because I like my little world.  LOL.  But this is one party I find interesting.  I ordered a couple of things for my son, and we will see if they are what they say they are, if not, well I am sure you can guess the outcome of that.

Selling and buying online isn't easy.   Sometimes I wish people could see a 3-D picture of my work, I think it would help sales, and of course, touch it online, wouldn't that be fabulous!!!!  Someday!

No comments: