Featured Post

Jewelry and Inspiration

What is the most fun about designing jewelry?  Playing!! I get the most from spending time playing, not producing, filling orders, or even...

What's New?

What's New?
A little press...

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

My favorite thing to do in......

My studio....

Well it's funny, I always look at others who tinker and I think, I don't do that. Wow, it must be nice to have tinker time. Well guess what, that's what I do, or at least it's my favorite thing to do in my studio, tinker.

I don't often get time for it, but when I do I like to see what new thing I can come up with, or play with ideas that I have had and just see how they come out. I would say 9 times out of 10 my "tinkering" goes no where, but I think it eventually is what leads to me a product, likely a week later, but I will take it!

Do you tinker?

No comments: