Featured Post

Jewelry and Inspiration

What is the most fun about designing jewelry?  Playing!! I get the most from spending time playing, not producing, filling orders, or even...

What's New?

What's New?
A little press...

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Nobody's Perfect...

Nobody's perfect, especially me.  I like to try to be, but let me tell you that is a failing art.  And so I try my hardest to let things go, and say I am sorry when I am wrong, apologize when I am not right, and do better the next day.

Most of the time it works, but sometimes you find someone who is just darn set on not forgiving, moving on, and going forward.  So what does that do to me, you ask?  Well first off, to be honest, I am not the best at forgiving and moving on perfectly, or even slightly perfectly, but I know it is something I have to work on.  But when someone decides to continue to pick at something that I have done, apologized for, and tried to make amends, it eats at me, my soul, my thoughts and my feelings.

Now, when I talk about moving on, don't get me wrong, I am speaking of the smaller things in life, someone cutes in front of you at the bank, you have to wait longer to see your doctor, you get the wrong item that you ordered.  The smaller things....

So during this holiday season, I propose that we all try to forgive the little things that happen and don't go right.  It will make dealing with the bigger problems in life, that much easier!!!

No comments: