Featured Post

Jewelry and Inspiration

What is the most fun about designing jewelry?  Playing!! I get the most from spending time playing, not producing, filling orders, or even...

What's New?

What's New?
A little press...

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Catching Up...

I am so fortunate to have so many friends in my life, from all different parts of my life.  College, first jobs, outside activities, currect work, and the list goes on.  Everyone should be so fortunate.  I get that and yet, I still find it hard to get together with everyone.  Life takes over, something comes up, and sometimes it can be something as simple as the time change, or I feel like I need to clean the house.

But then there is the time I say, no I am going to meet up with so and so.  And then the next day it is another friend, and a week later another.  And amazingly, I feel reenergized.  I feel creative again, inspired, focused. 

It's the sharing with friends, the talking through, the understanding, the compassion that you get from spending time with friends that rejuvenates, at least for me, the rest of my days.

So I have to say thank you to my friends out there....you know who you are!!!  I wouldn't be able to do what I do without my friends!!!

No comments: