Featured Post

Jewelry and Inspiration

What is the most fun about designing jewelry?  Playing!! I get the most from spending time playing, not producing, filling orders, or even...

What's New?

What's New?
A little press...

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Life's Uncovered Treasures

So I love vintage stores, and I mean antique type vintage, furniture. Pieces that have been repurposed, redone, and reloved (I think I made that word up)! So there is a store that I drive by often, usually on Mondays, and it is closed. But Friday I happened by and there it was "OPEN" sign!! YEA!! So I went in to "Le Jardin"..."Fabulous finds for your home and garden" on Freeport Blvd in Sacramento, ol California!! Great store, and I was greeted by Linda, the mother of Janice, they share the shop. It is a great, little place, with the perfect amount of vintage antiques to keep you looking, but not get lost. For me that is key...don't get me lost, I get ADD and then I am out of there. Linda and I had a nice conversation about how long they have been in business, and their previous location. She showed me a delightful old piece of jewelry that she had, which would be so lovely as earrings.

It is a great place and should be visited by all....Le Jardin 2598 21st Street, Sacramento, Ol' California!!!

No comments: