Featured Post

Jewelry and Inspiration

What is the most fun about designing jewelry?  Playing!! I get the most from spending time playing, not producing, filling orders, or even...

What's New?

What's New?
A little press...

Friday, January 8, 2010

San Francisco International Gift Show

I am preparing for the show in February, and I am trying to put pieces together for the show, but you know when you must do something it makes it even harder to do it. So I go home everyday with every intention of working on a piece, and then guess what, the cats need attention, dinner needs to be cooked, I got a new magazine in the mail, the phone rings, my husband is home, we go for a walk, we talk, we do anything other than make jewelry......now what do they call that???

PROCRASTINATION....what is a girl to do!!

No comments: