Featured Post

Jewelry and Inspiration

What is the most fun about designing jewelry?  Playing!! I get the most from spending time playing, not producing, filling orders, or even...

What's New?

What's New?
A little press...

Sunday, January 24, 2010

January 2010

So I was committed to making this year better.....sound mind, body and soul. So far a lot is going "better" if you will. I started meditating, not just going into my head, but taking some silence, LOVE IT!! I got into a great store in San Diego called Pure Bliss, the owners are wonderfully delightful and the store is quite cute!! Current trends with all the things you want to keep!!

Today I am off to San Francisco in hopes of gaining another store, Artist-Exchange. I little different from what I normally go for, but we will see. Wish me luck!!

Next up to making the year better, finishing pieces for the San Francisco show. Two weeks and counting....where has time gone?

No comments: