Featured Post

Jewelry and Inspiration

What is the most fun about designing jewelry?  Playing!! I get the most from spending time playing, not producing, filling orders, or even...

What's New?

What's New?
A little press...

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Instagram

I love Instagram!  As a viewer and as a business owner.  I love looking for businesses to follow be inspired by and learn from.  I enjoy a nice looking feed, consistent, visual appealing, and continual (meaning they are posting regularly).

I learn a lot from watching what others do, and seeing their success.  I also like finding feeds that have an aesthetic that is appealing to me personally, my own style if you will.  I find that sometimes the influence of Instagram is even suggestive in my jewelry.  I don't mean others jewelry, I mean the feeds aesthetic itself.  Which is really inspiring.





No comments: