Featured Post

Jewelry and Inspiration

What is the most fun about designing jewelry?  Playing!! I get the most from spending time playing, not producing, filling orders, or even...

What's New?

What's New?
A little press...

Monday, July 7, 2014

New Pieces....

I have some great ideas for new pieces, they are all in my head, now if I could get time to make the become reality!!!  I did briefly do a couple of pieces, but let me tell you I need like a week solid of just designing and then I would feel fulfilled.

That's ok.  Some things are just more important.  When all is said and done, no one will ask about my jewelry.  But they will ask about the time I spend with my son.  And that will be the most important thing.

So the orders, the designs, the stores, the customers, all have to wait.  Sorry.


No comments: