Featured Post

Jewelry and Inspiration

What is the most fun about designing jewelry?  Playing!! I get the most from spending time playing, not producing, filling orders, or even...

What's New?

What's New?
A little press...

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Not going anywhere....

What do you do when you aren't able to stray too far from home?  Do you go crazy, quite possibly.  Or you can try ( I say try) to find something to do within your home.  So here is my current list of things to do while I am not able to really "go out".

1.  Clean out my drawers to get rid of stuff I have been holding on to for forever, for who knows why

2.  Clean out my closet, there is so much I don't wear, don't need, could donate, do it now!!

3.  Tend to my yard, which needs a lot of tending, I created a cottage type yard with lots of flowers and although I love, it far exceeds the amount of time I have to offer it

4.  Catch up on daytime tv, not number 1 on my list, but it is interesting how many reruns they put on tv during the day (I am referring to cable stations of course)

5.  Catch up on magazines, if you are anything like me, my intentions to read each one as it is delivered are great, and when I see my InStyle or Marie Claire, I get giddy inside, but then life calls and it goes the bottom of my pile

6.  Figure out how to fix the little things around the house, the planter box, the door knob, the squeak in the door, you get the idea

7.  Plan on all the things that I want to do when I do get out of the house....

No comments: