Featured Post

Jewelry and Inspiration

What is the most fun about designing jewelry?  Playing!! I get the most from spending time playing, not producing, filling orders, or even...

What's New?

What's New?
A little press...

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Pinterest Obsessed....

I have to say that there was a day a friend came to me and said, have you been on Pinterest?  I of course said "no, I am not into that" and she said, I beg to differ.  And so a few weeks later I thought, well let's see, and low and behold, obsession.

Why?  Because it is a book of creations on a constant feed.  I get inspired, I see things I want to create, and I am not referring to jewelry.  If anything I don't see jewelry at all, I see household objects, decorating tips, clothing designs, garden designs, tips for potting, planting, building, and just about everything I love to do.

It is so fun!!  Now I just need more time!!

No comments: