Featured Post

Jewelry and Inspiration

What is the most fun about designing jewelry?  Playing!! I get the most from spending time playing, not producing, filling orders, or even...

What's New?

What's New?
A little press...

Sunday, June 10, 2012

June is here!!!

Summer is always an interesting time of year, for me I think of it as summer break, kids out of school, fun on the beach and vacation time!!  But in the jewelry/gift world, it slows down a little.  So what does a girl do during those times, she creates new pieces, looks for ways to advertise and market her  company.

I did my first facebook ad today, so let's see how that goes.  And I hired a PR company recently, so let's see how that goes.  But I am also rearranged the furniture in my home, so let's see how that goes...lol!!

Well here is to June, it is the beginning of summer, the month of my dad's birthday, and of course Father's Day!!!  Here is to a good June!!! 

No comments: