Featured Post

Jewelry and Inspiration

What is the most fun about designing jewelry?  Playing!! I get the most from spending time playing, not producing, filling orders, or even...

What's New?

What's New?
A little press...

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Just me

Ok, so it has been a crazy week, I went to Tucson, AZ to buy all my wonderful stones for the year, yes the year. I flew in on two flights from Sacramento, spent the whole day running ( I know what I want) and then flew home that night (yes 2 flights back). Got up the next morning and met up with a friend who helped me go to SF and get ready for the show. It was amazing. I learned so much, met so many amazing people and had some great orders from some great stores/boutiques. We got an amazing store in New Jersey and tons of new places in Cali. I had a blast, but can you say tired, with much work to do, and follow up. Not so good at that.

Not to mention I still haven't shipped January's winner nor have I put up February's giveaway, so lame!! Ok, I promise by Monday to have done the posting for February and by early next week to ship to Ghainsom. Sorry Ghainsom!!!

Well hope everyone has a rockin Valentine's Day...I will, I am with my honey!!! Happy Heart Hunting!!!

No comments: