Featured Post

Jewelry and Inspiration

What is the most fun about designing jewelry?  Playing!! I get the most from spending time playing, not producing, filling orders, or even...

What's New?

What's New?
A little press...

Monday, March 31, 2008

KKPW Designs Celebrates

Well we are celebrating KKPW Designs all the time, but most recently we are celebrating my birthday....yes it is a fun month for me, the month of April. I love that my friends and family allow me to make the month about me.....it may actually drive them crazy...but so be it.

In celebration of me..... we are offering 15% off of all our designs at www.kkpwdesings.com, yes 15% when you check out...so just type in "CELEBRATE" under the coupon box while you are checking out and you will receive 15%. Let your friends and family know, we don't do this often.

Happy Birthday to me and enjoy my present to you!!!

No comments: