Featured Post

Jewelry and Inspiration

What is the most fun about designing jewelry?  Playing!! I get the most from spending time playing, not producing, filling orders, or even...

What's New?

What's New?
A little press...

Sunday, January 3, 2016

New Year, New Post, Resolutions!!

I have a new years resolution, doesn't everyone?  Isn't there something that you want to do different, better, new?  I always have this ongoing tally in my head of all the things that I want to do for the new year, and here they are:

1.  Eat better
2.  Exercise differently
3.  Let the past be in the past
4.  Focus on the future
5.  Do more specific jewelry designs, that I like
6.  Let go of those that you have outgrown
7.  Connect with those that you have things in common with
8.  Go to school/class
9.  Accept that I make mistakes, and it is ok
10. Accept that others make mistakes, and that it is ok

So there are just some.  Lots to do, right?  Yeah, I think it is in my nature to bite off more than I can chew, but I am going to try it anyway.  What would your list look like?  Doesn't mean you have to do it. 

No comments: