Featured Post

Jewelry and Inspiration

What is the most fun about designing jewelry?  Playing!! I get the most from spending time playing, not producing, filling orders, or even...

What's New?

What's New?
A little press...

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Tucson is coming

Every February for about 10 years I have taken the trip to Tucson, AZ to purchase my stones for the upcoming year.  This is a trip that I so look forward to for so many reasons.

1.  Tucson is a fun little city to visit
2.  I get such inspiration from all the gemstones, fossils, etc, it's amazing!
3.  I get to try new things that I didn't pick up the year before
4.  It allows me to stock up for the whole next year, I then don't have to worry about whether "I have enough?"
5.  It gives me an opportunity to use new stones, colors, shapes, facets, etc. that I wasn't using before

But this year, I am not going.  Why you ask?  Good question.  I sat down and really looked at my inventory and what I need/have, and decided I could make it to September at least, well maybe, maybe not.  But I am going to try.  Worst comes to worst I will have to fly somewhere and pick up stones.

Who am I lying to, I may just decide to go....... LOL

No comments: