Featured Post

Jewelry and Inspiration

What is the most fun about designing jewelry?  Playing!! I get the most from spending time playing, not producing, filling orders, or even...

What's New?

What's New?
A little press...

Monday, January 4, 2016

Holiday

I love taking a vacation, a holiday, whatever it is to spend time with the ones that you love.  In particular I get to spend a ton of time with my son and he is at that age where every day is something new. 

Over the last 2 weeks that I have been on vacation I have been able to sit back and watch how much he changes, day to day, minute to minute, as opposed to when I am working and miss the day stuff, and then catch up when I get home at night.

Most recently, outside of his first accident I posted about last week, he speaks so eloquently.  He is so sweet and says "yes please" and "no thank you" to just about everything.  When he is asked a question, he answers the question with an answer and restates the question.  It is like listening to a well spoken adult when he speaks.  It is in some ways, hilarious.  He will say things like "that's not fair", or "I am not ready", or the funniest is when it's time to end something he likes doing, he says "2 more minutes mom". 

Anyways, what's the point?  Stop and enjoy the little things.  That make a big difference.

No comments: