Featured Post

Jewelry and Inspiration

What is the most fun about designing jewelry?  Playing!! I get the most from spending time playing, not producing, filling orders, or even...

What's New?

What's New?
A little press...

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Huffington Post 30 Day Challenge

Yes, I signed on.  At the beginning of the year, as with most years, I decided to revamp, reevaluate and just plane rethink how I am living my life.  Right or wrong.  For me, of course.  I clearly know what works for me isn't going to necessarily work for anyone else.  But for me it is ever changing and evolving.

As I mentioned in previous posts I have some people in my life that at I have been trying to move out of my life.  So when I saw the Huffington Post 30 Day Challenge to Happiness, I thought, why not?  It is easy you sign up for emails and every day they send you an email to help you get on track.  It's been great!

I may have not done everything, but I have stopped to think about each suggested item, whether I do it, and whether I need to do more of it.  For instance one was a vision board.  I totally need to do that, but my vision board is based on the clutter in my workroom and in my garage.  So I feel as though I need to go through those 2 things first, then I can do my vision board, so right now my vision board is empty LOL.

Today's was to plan a trip for yourself.  Now this I do regularly, without hesitation or apology.  If you want to join, you can, if not, well, I will send you pictures.  I personally love going to Vegas.  I know that may seem weird, since I always take my son, but it actually is pretty fun.  There are pools, circus circus, malls, great restaurants, shows, and it is an easy flight to vegas, not to mention it isn't too expensive. 

But in addition to Vegas, this year will be the year of the big mouse.  He will be 3 this year, and so I believe later in the year we will go see that large eared, big mouse.  So for now, I will finish up my challenge.  I am not sure if I am happier at this point, but I definitely think there are things I can do to become happier.  FYI, I am already happy, but whose to say there isn't an elated in life :)  Happy Trails!

#Huffingtonpost #30DayChallenge #jewelry #lifechallenge #happiness

No comments: