Featured Post

Jewelry and Inspiration

What is the most fun about designing jewelry?  Playing!! I get the most from spending time playing, not producing, filling orders, or even...

What's New?

What's New?
A little press...

Friday, January 15, 2016

Personal Business.....

Do you find as you get older that the people in your life just seem to disappear, change, I don't know, they just aren't the same?

I have been faced with this the last couple of years, people in my life that truly aren't healthy, or kind, but that I keep hoping for the best.  You would likely be amazed at the people I no longer have in my life that should be.  But I think it is for the best.  But with each person comes questioning of our relationship, mourning what we had, and then moving on. 

There is this one last person that I am so ready to move on from.  But somehow I haven't been able to.  Until today.  She's that person who says hi, but then turns around and you know she really only cares about herself.  I really need to move on from her.  So last night, on Social Media, something popped up and it made me realize how big of a bitch she truly is.

So today, no more of this person.  I promise myself!!!!

No comments: