Featured Post

Jewelry and Inspiration

What is the most fun about designing jewelry?  Playing!! I get the most from spending time playing, not producing, filling orders, or even...

What's New?

What's New?
A little press...

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Instagram and RGD

I am not much of a social media gal.  Actually, I find it hard to keep up with what I am doing, much less everyone else.  But I have found a friend in Instagram. 

I love Instagram, it's quick, fun, easy to use, and I can get my point across in just a few taps/clicks on the phone.  Facebook sometimes seems so cumbersome, and let's face it, people aren't on FB like they used to be.  But with Instagram, I get to put up my thoughts, post a pic that goes with them (or not) and walla you have a little story that goes with your jewelry.  Simple and easy.

Now if I could just link my Instagram to my FB to my Twitter to my...... LOL. #instagram #socialmedia #enjoytheride

No comments: