Featured Post

Jewelry and Inspiration

What is the most fun about designing jewelry?  Playing!! I get the most from spending time playing, not producing, filling orders, or even...

What's New?

What's New?
A little press...

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Eve

I think I have mentioned that I have a little boy.  He is the love of my life and also 2 and a half years old.  What does that mean?  Well he is on top of everything, climbing, running, and just plain so active.  I love it, never dull, and thus far I have been very fortunate that he hasn't got hurt, until today.

He busted his lip, not just in one place, but in several.  Blood everywhere and that is no exaggeration.  I mean all over him, me, his mouth was full of it, my sweatshirt, his shirt, ugh, and I think that made it worse.  So then it was about stopping the bleeding, does he need stitches?, and all the other crazy things that come with it.  Not to mention that he was wearing one of his favorite truck shirts, its a crane, he loves trucks!  So far, I don't think he needs to get stitches, but I am also not a doctor, ha ha, although I like to think I know what I am doing.

The poor little guy kept saying, "Mommy I am hurt, I have coco." My heart breaks.

So, there it is, the first, of what I am sure will be many, accidents.   If I am lucky maybe this will be the last one, I will keep him in a bubble.  :)  #protectivemom #lovemyboy #loveofmylife #bubbleboy

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays!

No comments: