Featured Post

Jewelry and Inspiration

What is the most fun about designing jewelry?  Playing!! I get the most from spending time playing, not producing, filling orders, or even...

What's New?

What's New?
A little press...

Monday, June 15, 2015

I Ubered It....

I finally did it.  I Ubered it.  Not sure if that is how you say it, but I did it.  And it was great!  It was quick.  I told my partner that we were trying something new, and he looked at me like I was crazy and said, "Uber isn't new".  Ok, so new to me.  How is that!!

We got picked up with ease and we were taken back home with ease while everyone was waiting for a cab.  I love this little app.  I want to create an app that does something like that.  So if you haven't tried this "new" thing called Uber.  You should so get on board.  It's quick, cheap, and way better than driving anytime!!!

Yeah to Uber!!

No comments: