Featured Post

Jewelry and Inspiration

What is the most fun about designing jewelry?  Playing!! I get the most from spending time playing, not producing, filling orders, or even...

What's New?

What's New?
A little press...

Sunday, July 7, 2013

What is going on in the studio now?

I finally made it to my studio for an extended period of time this week.  With a 7 week old, it isn't so easy to get away, plus the wonderful metals, etc. are not the best things to be around, but a girl needs a break, whatever or however long it is.  So I got a little bit of time and grabbed it.  What did I do first?

1.  Went for my staples, my hammered fine silver circles, can't go wrong and lots to make with them...example: https://www.facebook.com/rosegilleydesigns?ref=hl

2.  Then I made some coin size discs, sterling and 14kt gold filled, they are simple but everyone loves that necklace that you can wear all the time, anywhere with anything

3.  Went to my favorites: bangles....yes bangles, I love bracelets, the more the merrier from anywhere works for me: https://www.etsy.com/listing/155905539/395-womens-fine-silver-bangle-bracelet?ref=shop_home_active

4.  Then I made my stackable rings, why you ask.....because they aren't expensive, you can have any stone on them, and they are way fun for yourself or gifts, I love wearing them on my thumb or stacking them in between other rings: https://www.etsy.com/listing/86494021/stellar-stackable-rings?ref=shop_home_active

5.  Last I made some pieces with a bit bigger stones, still the long and flowy, but definitely not exactly the same!!!

So, yes I accomplished a bit, however, could I do more?  I could always do more!!!

No comments: