Featured Post

Jewelry and Inspiration

What is the most fun about designing jewelry?  Playing!! I get the most from spending time playing, not producing, filling orders, or even...

What's New?

What's New?
A little press...

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Inspiring Words....

So two nights of sleeping more than 6 hours in a row, might I say, and wow what a difference those hours can make after 9 weeks of 3 hours here, 2 hours there.

My friend text me last night asking me to make her daughter an inspirational necklace.  She gave me the words, strength and honor.  I, of course, said yes.  But it got me thinking, here is her high school daughter who she plans to give this necklace to, with two simple words.  And those words mean so much to her daughter because of what they stand for. 

They are the words that her high school team uses to stay focused, to bring inspiration, and to give them hope.  Two words that make such a difference in a teenagers life.  It is pretty amazing.

Made me wonder about what 2 words I could be saying, or others in my life could be saying that would help people stay focused, bring inspiration to others, or give them hope.  I am not perfect by all means, and I do have bad days, but for the most part I try to do good.  But there is always room to bring more to the table.

What will your words be?

No comments: