Featured Post

Jewelry and Inspiration

What is the most fun about designing jewelry?  Playing!! I get the most from spending time playing, not producing, filling orders, or even...

What's New?

What's New?
A little press...

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 3 & 4 and Beyond

So I started off well keeping everyone up to date of the SF show, then I stopped....but good news to report...it was a great success.

We were picked up by some great stores including Hands Gallery in San Luis Obispo and Fern's Garden in Long Beach. We can now be found in a Seattle Show Room, where wonderful stores can pick up some of my designs as well.

And then we were fortunate to get into Bardessono in Yountville, CA, I spiffy, Eco-Friendly, beautiful boutique hotel, in the middle of Napa. A fun town to visit, a great place to eat, and an exciting place to have wine, which I did!!

Bellafloria.com is a wonderful site we were picked up by, that focuses on organic items, and now has an organic jewelry line :)

It was great!!! So I am making an executive decision to do more shows!!! Isn't that exciting? I think so, and at the same time I get stressed about all the possibilities, but good stress!!

Well off to make some new pieces, visit Serendipity Boutique and follow up with Parkside Pharmacy!! Have a great day!!!

No comments: