Featured Post

Jewelry and Inspiration

What is the most fun about designing jewelry?  Playing!! I get the most from spending time playing, not producing, filling orders, or even...

What's New?

What's New?
A little press...

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New Year on the Horizon

So with the new year right around the corner, I am terribly excited!! The last two years have brought so much changes to my life...many of which I can't even begin to talk about. But so change comes growth. I must say though most of this growth is completely unwanted, however, I have had no choice, so therefore I am going to make the most of it. I think, no I will.

I did find out yesterday that another boutique that I am quite fond of is closing, out of San Francisco. Each boutique that has closed has stated "due to the economy", times are tough. It is heartbreaking...so I am off to the San Francisco International Gift Show in just 2 weeks...I hope that it goes well, but with the economy the way it is, it will be interesting to see.

I spent the last week in Las Vegas, can I just say, what a great trip it was...I went to Cirque du Soleil Elvis, which is great at Aria Hotel, I visited the Eiffel Tower, Hoover Dam, Ethel M's Chocolates, saw Jerry Seinfeld (hilarious, laughed my ass off), shopped, spa'd (massage and facial), ran every morning on the strip when it is quiet and only the drunks are up from the night before, I was an Elvette with Big Elvis at Bill's, saw all the decorations, oh and I did gamble, and won, who knew!!! It was a great trip, and much needed. I feel refreshed and have a nice perspective on some things!!

So to all of you....happy holidays...oh and here is to a Rockin' (good kind) or New Year!!!!

No comments: