Featured Post

Jewelry and Inspiration

What is the most fun about designing jewelry?  Playing!! I get the most from spending time playing, not producing, filling orders, or even...

What's New?

What's New?
A little press...

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Rose Gilley Designs New Jewelry Website

With the addition of my intern, has come a little change.  I have really liked my website for a long time, but let's be honest, I am not a techy.  Not even a "t", so when Lauren joined me, we sat down and took a look at what I like and don't like. 

I love turquoise, it is truly the color I choose to surround myself with.  My designs most often have a variation of turquoise in them, or at least blues and greens.  My clothing is mostly blue, the walls in my house are turquoise, literally surround myself.  So it was a no brainer to go turquoise.  The wood walls are perfect, it is what I use to display my jewelry at shows, and honestly I love different variations of wood, in particular, redwood as I am from the redwoods. 

Last, I like clean, so turquoise and clean.  So take a look at my new website www.rosegilleydesigns.com, let me know what you think.  I am excited.  It is still a little rough, needs a bit of clean up, but it's progress!!!  Love it!

#website #wholesale #jewelry #jewelrydesigner #websitedesign #rosegilleydesigns #intern

www.rosegilleydesigns.com


No comments: