Featured Post

Jewelry and Inspiration

What is the most fun about designing jewelry?  Playing!! I get the most from spending time playing, not producing, filling orders, or even...

What's New?

What's New?
A little press...

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Rose Gilley Jewelry Designs on Uppler

I recently came across Uppler.  An online shopping experience for retailers and wholesalers.  It basically takes the shows, that we pay so much for, and puts them online.  It connects retailers to wholesalers from all over the world.  It is an interesting concept.  But will it work.

In the short time that I did the trial I received many inquiries and requests.  Which of course is a good sign.  And after that I received several requests from "customer service" to join.  So after some discussion with Uppler, I decided to give it a try for 3 months.

I have received 8 store inquiries, which is good, for not having to do anything.  But no orders yet.  In my defense, I had nothing listed, so that doesn't help.  But as of yesterday, I do.  I will keep you up to speed on the ever changing possibilities of Uppler.

#Uppler #jewelry #wholesale #boutique #rosegilleydesigns #jotd #jewelrydesigner


No comments: