Featured Post

Jewelry and Inspiration

What is the most fun about designing jewelry?  Playing!! I get the most from spending time playing, not producing, filling orders, or even...

What's New?

What's New?
A little press...

Friday, January 16, 2015

Finally It's Back?

I have for quite some time now been lost in my jewelry world.  And I don't mean that in a good way.  I mean that I haven't known if I like what I am doing, the designs, the textures, the amount of this, that and the other!?

But I feel as though I might be coming around.  How did it happen I don't know.  I got stuck in this place where people are always asking me, can you do this, can you do that?  And I would try to accommodate. It really started to take me out of a place that I was enjoying designing.  I wasn't enjoying doing it, because it wasn't me.

Now I know my jewelry isn't for everyone.  Or for that matter, even most people.  But if you know me, or have met me, I would think that you would say that my jewelry is a reflection of me.  That is what I want it to be.

So now, with show season upon us, I am back doing it, but not for others for me.  Which is nice.  I plan to continue but we will see.  Take a look....





No comments: