Featured Post

Jewelry and Inspiration

What is the most fun about designing jewelry?  Playing!! I get the most from spending time playing, not producing, filling orders, or even...

What's New?

What's New?
A little press...

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Will I ever.....

Be in shape again?  Seriously, will it happen. I think I have mentioned that I am a runner, well prebaby I was, now I am a jogger/tired person. I did the Nike half marathon this last weekend and honestly 5 months post baby I didn't do bad, 9:04 minute mile. But what was I before? 7:56, 7:59, 8:01 and so forth and so forth.

So you probably wonder what am I complaining about. It's not the run, it's the loss of self after a baby. It's all the changes you go through and no one could have prepared you for it. It is the grieving that you must do because you and your life as you know it are so different that 180 doesn't explain it.

But, I wouldn't change a thing. When I look into his little eyes, I know my life without him would have meant nothing in the end. I am so blessed.

No comments: