Featured Post

Jewelry and Inspiration

What is the most fun about designing jewelry?  Playing!! I get the most from spending time playing, not producing, filling orders, or even...

What's New?

What's New?
A little press...

Monday, September 16, 2013

What's New....here comes Fall

Fall is right around the corner, what does that mean for a small business owner...let me tell you...

1.  Holiday shows - Which ones to do, which ones not to do?

2.  Gift buying - People start thinking about what to buy for family and friends for the holidays

3.  Special requests - Special orders of items and variations of what I design

4.  Media - Media outlets want samples, they want an understanding of what you do, and why you do it that way

5. Shows - Wholesale shows, do I do San Francisco, New York, Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia, or do I not?  Maybe one or two?  Maybe all?

It is a fun, frazzling time.  And all along I need to be creative, think of new designs, new variations and I need to make samples for shows.  I love it, but some days a girl needs a little help...lol...definitely not a bad problem to have.

No comments: