Featured Post

Jewelry and Inspiration

What is the most fun about designing jewelry?  Playing!! I get the most from spending time playing, not producing, filling orders, or even...

What's New?

What's New?
A little press...

Saturday, May 4, 2013

New Pieces on Etsy....

I have been trying some different more personalized pieces to post on Etsy.  I love taking a piece of flat metal and turning into something someone loves to wear daily.  Most often for personalized pieces I use copper and a little sterling, and then hang the pieces on sterling silver chain.  Simple but great for oneself or gifts. 

The one that I have linked you to hear is "love", yes I said it "love" simple and to the point.  Now do you have to have someone in your life that you are "in love" with to wear this, of course not.  All you need is love and it will wear perfectly!!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/99782537/wooden-carved-buddha-wall-art-digital?ref=sr_gallery_15&ga_search_query=buddha&ga_order=most_relevant&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_search_type=all&ga_facet=buddha

No comments: