Featured Post

Jewelry and Inspiration

What is the most fun about designing jewelry?  Playing!! I get the most from spending time playing, not producing, filling orders, or even...

What's New?

What's New?
A little press...

Monday, March 11, 2013

Time Goes By....

It's always amazing to me how time flies, and not necessarily while you are having fun.  It just goes by.  In one part of your life you are wondering how will I get through this, in the next you are thinking, I don't want this to end.  It is bittersweet more often than not, from my perspective.

That's why I love this time of year, regardless of where you are at, this "new" time brings such great things, even on your worst day.  Can't help by seeing the new blossoms, the fresh leaves, hear the birds chirping, and the know that so much newness is in the air.

I try to base my designs on that feeling that I get every spring.  Sometimes it is a great success, sometimes I fall short, but regardless, I enjoy what the new season brings!! Excitement and a fresh start to a new year!!

No comments: