Featured Post

Jewelry and Inspiration

What is the most fun about designing jewelry?  Playing!! I get the most from spending time playing, not producing, filling orders, or even...

What's New?

What's New?
A little press...

Thursday, October 14, 2010

What's New!!

So I love books....and I can't get enough books, magazines, anything that I can read, review, gain knowledge from, and admire!! So lately there isn't a book/magazine that I have passed up, including that I now have a membership to Barnes and Nobles. Right after I got it, my friend said "aren't they going out of business?"....Great...well too late now...so what is my new favorite book purchase..."Where Women Create". It is this amazing book of various fabulous artists who have allowed the cameras into their studios to show off their functional, inspirational and creative studio spaces. I love them all!!! Makes me want to revamp everything!!!

Next up, Parkside Pharmacy November 4th, Ladies Night, then Holiday Bazaar Nov 4 - 7 & Nov 11 - 14, Parkside Pharmacy Holdiay Bazaar December 4th. But tomorrow, new designs into Serendipity Boutique and by next week new designs for Parkside Pharmacy.

Our most recent collaboration and exciting boutique we have entered is Madam Butterfly in the Pavilions. It is an amazing boutique that offers a wide variety of clothing, fashionable and timeless, with much style. All the girls that work there are inviting and very friendly...so check it out Madam Butterfly, Sacramento, Pavilions on Fair Oaks. We'll be back soon!!

2 comments:

DAVS said...

I agree with you, Where Women Create is a great book and makes me want to can the carport/studio I use and start over!:)

Unknown said...

You are so right!! I would love to pull out everything in my garage and move my studio into the giant space!! Wishful thinking!!