Featured Post

Jewelry and Inspiration

What is the most fun about designing jewelry?  Playing!! I get the most from spending time playing, not producing, filling orders, or even...

What's New?

What's New?
A little press...

Thursday, March 18, 2010

KKPW Jewelry Designs

We did it!! We did it!! We finally finished our new web page. I had no idea that I could do it on my own. I thought, you must pay someone if you don't know how to write HTML....well guess what I thought Wrong. Several years ago I paid a company to do www.kkpwdesigns.com since then I have been unhappy with the look, the length of time to get updates done, and just the overall service. So with a challenge from my husband and a push from the ladies of Me & D I found a service already in existence where you can do your own site but with there assistance, only you don't have to ask for the help they have it all there. It is wix.com....awesome site!! So now you can visit us at www.kkpwjewelrydesigns.com let me know what you think, do you like it better than the other? I do!! But I want to hear from you....so take a look and leave a comment.....boy am I happy about this!!

3 comments:

jennifer57 said...

i like the new site :)

Jennifer Pellicone said...

Your new site is fantastic! It is nicer looking and much easier to navigate.
Congratulations!
cspmom at gmail dot com

jenallaboutpink said...

I think the new site is great!!! I am glad I have you at my fingertips again!!