Featured Post

Jewelry and Inspiration

What is the most fun about designing jewelry?  Playing!! I get the most from spending time playing, not producing, filling orders, or even...

What's New?

What's New?
A little press...

Sunday, October 5, 2008

KKPW Designs and Octoberfest

I love October, the fall of the leaves, the racking of the leaves, the playing in the leaves, the first rain, the smell of the first rain...so much fun!!! I have felt the need to clean things out and start fresh including my design space. Of course, I must admit, it was with urge from my wonderful husband......he is always trying to get me to tidy up. I don't blame him, when I start designing, I can't stop and one thing leads to the next and the next....and boom it looks like an explosion occurred. So with my new clean area, I hope to find more space in my designs. We are looking forward to an upcoming article in twinsoup.com and sporkfashion.com, as well as potentially finding a couple more stores to work with. Thanks to Dina of Stellarocco, I have learned so much more, and have more to work with. She is a dynamic, small business owner who does great things with her clothing line as well as by giving back to the community.

Well as always we hope you visit us at www.kkpwdesigns.com HAPPY FALL!!!

No comments: