Featured Post

Jewelry and Inspiration

What is the most fun about designing jewelry?  Playing!! I get the most from spending time playing, not producing, filling orders, or even...

What's New?

What's New?
A little press...

Sunday, August 24, 2008

KKPW Design in LA

Yes we went to LA, my friend Brenda and I did, and because of Jennifer at ME Boutique we met up with Chris Meyers of Chris Meyers Showroom as well as a nice Sales Rep who was willing to talk with us about the process of being in a showroom. I learned so much, including that being in a showroom was not the route for me, at least not right now. We have decided to focus on doing an accessories show to look for boutique/store owners and we will continue to meet with store owners to increase being stored. It is an amazing process, and everyone we met was so nice and welcoming. Brenda taught me oh so much as well, she understands the wholesale world far more than I did going into LA. However, I have a much better understanding.
Next up we will look for more stores and hopefully you will see us in San Francisco or Golden Gate Accessory Show soon.
Life is a learning process!!

2 comments:

AB said...

was thinking about you today!! How are you! i wore the beautiful necklace today "on the air"...the one with the girl engraved on the silver "dog tag" (but we know that doesn't do it justice!)
You have truly beautiful creations - Best,
Adrienne (Channel 3)

Unknown said...

Hi Adrienne,

I am so glad to hear you wore it. I wish I would have known b/c I would have videotaped it!!! I am going to put it on my site....let me know if you aren't ok with that!! By the way, you did great anchoring the news!!!!