Featured Post

Jewelry and Inspiration

What is the most fun about designing jewelry?  Playing!! I get the most from spending time playing, not producing, filling orders, or even...

What's New?

What's New?
A little press...

Saturday, May 31, 2008

KKPW Design Abroad

Yes we are going....just for a little while to Germany and Ireland!! I can't wait....the city, the countryside, the castles, the beer....so fun and so much to see...I can only imagine what new ideas for designs and creations I will come back with. I know I will be inspired, how can you not. In the meantime, we believe we just got picked up by another store, we will announce when we return from...yes...Ireland and Germany. But things are always looking good.....as they should...stick with us, and when we return....yes, from Ireland and Germany....we will post how our trip was, and once I have some new creations those will go up...and of course the new store we are in will definitely be posted!!! Tata for now.

No comments: