Featured Post

Jewelry and Inspiration

What is the most fun about designing jewelry?  Playing!! I get the most from spending time playing, not producing, filling orders, or even...

What's New?

What's New?
A little press...

Sunday, April 20, 2008

KKPW Designs & Sacramento Fashion Week

So I believe I have come up with the perfect setup for Sacramento Fashion Show. My friend, Brenda, own's the Kraft Factory, and she has pulled some great vases together that can be vertical or horizontal, I can place rice or stones, or even beans in them and use them as the core of the table. I am going to place pieces within the vases and around them by color. The table cloth will be black and I have my normal black cases that I have filled with rice to use as displays as well.

I am looking forward to putting all the pieces together. Wish me luck!!

Shannon

No comments: